Deadline of Submission: 2019.6.21 16:00
In the 13th Five-Year Plan, the regional development of Bao’an District is oriented as modern international coastal Bao’an, an innovative industrial city, a livable and dynamic area in China. The prime target is to speed up the construction of a new modern industrial system centered on strategic emerging industries, future industries and modern service industries, as well as to build Bao’an into an “industrial city” with strong innovation impetus, distinctive industrial characteristics and a cluster of enterprises.
The project is situated at the urban core area of Bao’an Coastal Area in Central District. It’s positioned as CBD+TBD, that is, Central Business District and Technology Business District. In future, with a total land area of about 3 square km2, it will use its own rich coastal and business supporting resources to work with Guiwan District for joint development. Thereinto, the commercial office area on the west side covers an area of approximately 80 hectares, with a construction scale of about 2.7-2.8 million m2, which focuses on developing the headquarter of financial services, modern logistics, science and technology research and development, business services, cultural and creative industry.
The total land area of this project is 7927.6 m2, while the total floor area is 95130 m2 (including 88930 m2 for office; 3000 m2 for commerce).
Bao’An Central District Location Diagram
The architectural scheme within the red line (see design brief for details), the preliminary facade design, the conceptual design of scheme for landscape and indoor public space, the review and control on scheme effects involved in each consultant’s work, the construction assistance, along with on-site effects.
Project Location Diagram (From Shenzhen Center for Design)
- The tender will be open to the public without any qualification restrictions. Independent registered companies with relevant design experience, whether at home or abroad, can register for entry. No application from individuals or individual combination is accepted.
- Design consortium is allowed with no more than 2 members for each consortium. And any member of the design consortium can’t apply for the tender alone, or join the other team, or participate as the consultant.
- The applicants should submit the prequalification documents in accordance with the qualification document.
The tender will be undertaken in 3 stages: Stage 1 Application & Prequalification, Stage 2 Scheme Design& Review, and Stage 3 Determine the Winner.
Application & Prequalification
|June 3, 2019||Release announcement|
and accept applications
|Before 16:00 of June 21, 2019||Deadline for the submission of prequalification documents|
|June 28, 2019 (Tentative)||Prequalification meeting|
|June 28, 2019||Announcing prequalification results|
Scheme Design & Review
|July 5, 2019 (Tentative)||Site survey and Q&A session;|
Bidders to submit the Bidding Participation Confirmation Letter
|June 28 – August 19 2019 (Tentative)||Q&A through email or fax|
|Before 15:00 of August 27, 2019 (Tentative)||Bidders to submit deliverables|
(the place will be notified)
|August 29, 2019 (Tentative)||Scheme review meeting|
|September 17, 2019 (Tentative)||Determine the winner|
|September 20, 2019 (Tentative)||Announce the winner|
* All the time mentioned is Beijing time. The Tenderee reserves the right to adjust the schedule. If there is any change, the notice will be informed three days in advance.
Bidders shall make an offer according to the architectural scheme, which is limited to RMB18,000,000.
- The other candidate winner will receive RMB1,200,000 as a bonus.
- The other three shortlisted participants will get compensation of RMB800,000 each.